Auction House Frequently Asked Questions:
RepoMax Auctions merges the latest marketing and advertising techniques with a traditional auction format to bring our bidders the best online auction experience in southeast Michigan. We auction everything!! From entire estates to heavy machinery to wholesale merchandise and household consignment auctions. We specialize in finding the right bidders for what you’re trying sell.
Read some of our seller FAQs that we answer frequently:
THE BIG ONES:
– Any container marked with hazardous waste symbols, whether empty, partial or full is not allowed at all.
– Chemicals including but not limited to pesticides, lead , fuels, etc
– Paint or oil containers
– Baby cribs or any furniture designated for children under 4 years of age including car seats and strollers.
– Personal hygiene items including shampoos, lotions, mouthwash, powders, used or new feminine hygiene items, medicines, used hair products like combs, brushes, curling irons, or any time of undergarments.
– Used bedding, including mattress, mattress pad, mattress protector, box spring, pillows, bolster, quilt, or any filled or stuffed article that can be used by a human for sleeping.
– Food or anything that can be consumed.
– Particle board furniture, or upholstered furniture that is dirty, stained or missing cushions unless antique or vintage.
– Non working washers, dryers etc. Any appliances accepted must be cleaned out prior to delivery.
– Outdated TV’s, computers, monitors, microwaves, printers, faxes, software, stereos, VHS players and videos.
– Illegal telecommunications equipment, including but not limited to access cards, password sniffers, etc.
– Counterfeit, replica, or knock-off brand name goods.
– Material that infringes copyright.
– Alcohol or Tobacco products.
-Encyclopedias and newspapers
– Family or personal photos, videos, or DVDs, medical records, checkbooks, ledgers, tax papers.
– Empty or expired fire extinguishers, unless vintage
– Outdated tires or tires with little tread not mounted on rims that are dated over five years old.
– Used car batteries
– Medical testing supplies, including any item that came into contact with bodily fluids, or any item that requires a licence to sell.
– Obscene or pornographic material
– Vacation rental or timeshare properties
– Restaurant booths
– Livestock or animals
– Migratory bird mounts